Easy Tax Store

   Your trusted partner for tax processing
  Certified by the IRS (Internal Revenue Service)
   Certified Agent (CAA) for issuing ITIN number (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number)
  More than 20,000 satisfied customers worldwide
  10 years of successful business

If you have worked in the USA for the past three years and paid income tax, you can apply for a tax refund.
US Tax Refund
ITIN Application
ITIN is intended for everyone who can't get SSN but has tax liabilities to the USA or has paid taxes that they want to refund.
ITIN applications
If you have worked in Germany for the past four years and paid income tax, you can apply for a tax refund.
German Tax Refund
If you have been in the USA on an F, J, M or Q visa you are eligible for an SSMed&Care tax refund.
SSMed&Care Tax Refund
ITIN Renewal
If you have not filed a tax return in the USA using your ITIN no. in the past three years, you need to file a request for ITIN renewal.
ITIN Renewal
If you worked as a construction worker in Germany, you can refund money for unused vacation days.
Soka Bau

Our advantages

  Free estimate

   Fixed price without hidden costs

  Transparency of the whole process

  Direct communication with clients