Documents you need
The documents required for a tax refund are:
- Copy of signed Social Security Number card
- Copy of the first page of a valid passport
- Copy of W-2 Form , 1099 or 1042-S form (the form depends on the type of income you have earned)
- Filled Easy Tax Store USA Tax Application (PDF)
- Filled ID form (PDF)
- Filled Form 2848 Power of Attorney (PDF)
- Customer agreement – you will receive the contract from us later
** Note: It is very important that you register all employers you have had in the USA.
You can download the necessary forms and an example of the completed documentation here:
When you fill out the documentation, send it:
1. By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. By mail or bring it to: Maksima Gorkog 3/4, 21000 Novi Sad, Serbia
Method of tax payment:
There are two ways to get money from the US tax:
- Check mailed to the home address - the tax office issues a check, protected by the client's personal information and sends it to the address shown on the last filed Tax Return Form. The average waiting time for a check is 8-16 weeks from the mailing date. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the waiting time has been extended compared to the previous period.The check is in the name of the client and only he/she can personally cash this check. Our agency's advice is to check which is the nearest bank that can cash checks issued by the American tax authorities and under what conditions.
- Direct deposit to a bank account in the USA - in order for the money to be deposited into the account, you need to have an active account in the USA bank and accurate information for the money transfer - account and routing number. The waiting time is much shorter compared to the refund in the form of a check, and you can get the money in 4-6 weeks from the date of sending the request to the Tax Return office.