Documents you need

The documents required for a tax refund are:

  • Copy of Social Security Number
  • Copy of First Page of Passport
  • Copy of W-2 Form or the last pay slip
  • Filled Easy Tax Store USA Tax Application (PDF)
  • Filled ID form (PDF)
  • Filled Form 2848 Power of Attorney (PDF)
  • Customer agreement (PDF)


preuizmi-dokumentaciju                     primer-dokumetacije


When you fill out the documentation, send it:

  1. By email to:
  2. By mail or bring it to: Maksima Gorkog 3/4, 21000 Novi Sad, Serbia

Social Security and Medicare Taxes

If your employer deducted Social Security and Medicare taxes from your paycheck(s), in order to get a refund, along with the aforementioned documentation, you need to enclose the following documents, as well:

Important: In order to get a tax refund for these taxes, it is necessary to have a W-2 form.

If you have any further questions, please contact us.

PetarDocuments you need